FAMILY LIFE CYCLE

IN THE SEA OF 'SENSUAL WAVES' THAT CONNECT OUR UNIVERSE AS ONE COMMON FLOW OF ENERGY_ BEYOND THE FIVE SENSES IN OUR PHYSICAL PLANE, LIES A CURRENT THAT IS OTHER-WORLDLY; WE FIND FREEDOM FROM FORM AS WE LEARN PERSPECTIVE\\PERCEPTION BY CREATING, DEPICTING, AND TEACHING COUNTLESS FORMS OF ART. ART CAN BE USED AS A TOOL FOR THE SPIRIT TO RELEASE OUR ENERGIES BACK INTO THE CYCLE. EXPLORATION OF THE SKIE'S CANVASS WITH CLOUD WATCHING, MUSIC THERAPY, CREATIVE WRITING, CRAFTS, AND FREESTYLE ARE JUST A HANDFUL OF CHANNELS TO AND FROM THE VASTNESS AND WONDERS OF "INFINITY".
~Artistic Alternatives

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Gift Rap for Nadiah:

Sometimes a gift comes from some time trapped when im cursed. Dug deep to scar the parts where im at home on my throne/ Star gazin', tryin' to make my hate widdle just a wittle hope in my statement. I'm free freignin' on in this shit hole~ little by little, i'm tickled by fiddle's and high on planes and trains when i'm Cope. I'm stained with glaze, then I'm gazin' panes when I'm broke. Grazin' plains and stick with Citizen's Cane, blazed when i smoke_savin' the coke. Then Why can she take her away when im dope?

Why cant we stay HERE when im stoked¿

I stare at her pictures, gaze at her face_ and IT hurts. 

Then i'm rain, and sky knows.. 

She knows when my change is painted, then she signs me by showing traces of my ghosts in the skie's roe. 

Daddy issues makin' strains in her home, shit in the sheets, leavin' stains to match the verse while she lays in her crib, pacin' her "eye dome". 

I'm sorry stinky poop, i can ease your pain now with my trust. Patience lil' lady, i'm makin' this my gut. I'm loyal to this game, and the game is whatever we're playin' this day, it's a free nation, skip the bus.. ..this day is yours_ call it a day's inn. I'm dazed, and Mom's dumb. Kick start.. Pfft, It's my part! Dumb luck got this fire to start. i was the kids martyr from the start! And Kid staRts 'US _ I'm stayin' in the mix. This IS HOME! 

Park bus. 

You think you know the struggle? I promise i lived harder from the start. [I WILL] work for my kins security, i won't chance a stand-in.. Step up, i taught her how to dance_and sleep and fart! I also taught her not to use her hands to pull her weight, but to crawl with her legs by stoppin' for a juice and letting her use grass to prove some physics=

and it proved fit then-

whilst smooth passin' through the park. 

I lose passion when I'm bein too passive with this spark! 

My two is seated, table's set, so get to and free-lance. I'm contracted, and dudes leavin'-even if i have to pay a dude with a gold tooth to treat him! Contact Syn..Gooddimmm! Lol, Cold truth. I'm internally bleedin'. It's nothing personal. Just Daddy's business and i'm done playin'. God Diem! All work these day, and my old ways can fade once we lay him, 6 feet grim, or accidentally leave dude splayed out on the tracks...weight in, played out like he drank too much_ smelln' like a bag of hot nickels, surrounded by bottles and cans from his week past.. waitin' for the next train to speed past, Jones, and piece him out like his trunk full of weed packs...

Thank you much, drones..

I'm no different save for my bank's too much. That just makes me richer, homie! That's why i call her when I'm makeshift. I make my shifts. In my free time, i write these lines, but you can never free time when you are now somehow stuck on rightright when your wrong, at least when viewed by new Light, but new Light isn't free_ it's a clue that hits dude like new bong. I'm makin' hits!

"Dude! We're ripped, is this in a new song?!" 

Chokin' up on the phone just at the thought of how much i need to soothe mom. Immature in the sense of truth, i say, but i get the "poõpon"..... my disease expensed her salary, and now I'm labeled high end_ 'grey shit', i raided purse, so irrated in my shame its why i rate this move werd by night_and fly by day, pace is bliss.

Mind my name. Mein namme ist crime and its why I hate that i misused kind and picked to play rather than prove worth to her.. I refused to find a common place to drain the grime, so i mind all the time i missed 'cus my crime was prick.

I feel like i primely skipped 1&2 _ yet 3 is saving 4 to find 5 in sense and please mind my 6's and 7's, my eye is 11. Infinity is late, but at 8 i still get gay and wait by the door for her get back to find us re-winding our tapes, or drivin' and clappin' patty cakes, fryin' some imaginary dinner to feed Daddy with dry plates. Playin' earthquake, earth divin' with her Dad~ we're heard ripe with laughs, til we crash in the pillows_ even for the thirtieth time in a row, we get so high and freakin' hide out like were implying that the ghost's can't just float through the hole in my bed_skiirt.. by 9.. ..i'm tryin' to bide my time 'till when i get to show off my pride_ when the tide sets and i can slide my princess to her crib without a stir, sharp breath, or heart skip, skip the beat thing, the hearts best.

My LOVE is steering this boat- It's soul strayed. I'm synced in with my seedling, telepathic with this D.-thing-{N.A.} strand, King, nicht . Please don't be salty that my banding is outstanding. My hand schemes stand out because i cant sing without this grand ring. And in every punn i intend to brow with these_ i'm a p.o.w. too, mia: most intellectual amoeba. Oh but I'm so slow, and i'm stoned and broke... Well screw you, WHY? 'Cus im homegrown. In the dark. When¿ right Where i flow- that's my zen. Underground. 'O.M.' is initially a mantra, but "Other Music" comes from T.A.P. as well..and floats~ HOW, then, can i prow with ease and allow my crown to know pen? Please, I'm a single celled organ with some singles, a cell, and a war tune to vent. I won't stand for more ignorance. Bitch, please¿ i got more amends to prove. More proof, i meant! My daughter wants me around. And i got more of these. ..

Im spent...

No comments:

Post a Comment