FAMILY LIFE CYCLE

IN THE SEA OF 'SENSUAL WAVES' THAT CONNECT OUR UNIVERSE AS ONE COMMON FLOW OF ENERGY_ BEYOND THE FIVE SENSES IN OUR PHYSICAL PLANE, LIES A CURRENT THAT IS OTHER-WORLDLY; WE FIND FREEDOM FROM FORM AS WE LEARN PERSPECTIVE\\PERCEPTION BY CREATING, DEPICTING, AND TEACHING COUNTLESS FORMS OF ART. ART CAN BE USED AS A TOOL FOR THE SPIRIT TO RELEASE OUR ENERGIES BACK INTO THE CYCLE. EXPLORATION OF THE SKIE'S CANVASS WITH CLOUD WATCHING, MUSIC THERAPY, CREATIVE WRITING, CRAFTS, AND FREESTYLE ARE JUST A HANDFUL OF CHANNELS TO AND FROM THE VASTNESS AND WONDERS OF "INFINITY".
~Artistic Alternatives

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Depression~

Deep in this "ionosphere", or sleepin'__tryin' not to tweek, and missing the times__Wishin' my mom was here.. Dwellin' on abuse, BUT NOTHIN'! 'Cus Nothing gets too high and heddy- so that i feel my mind and muscles getting ready- to just let me~ drift off on another path, switch the beat; but still stuck in_ like when i was on the switchback__cryin', tryin' to split my wig.. all because i flipped my lid, and lied, see, to the one that left me rightly, and never wronged me_ and i'm writin these with the fire left within that is my light= and its a sight to see. Sight-seer's can see the fight in me, a long strange road with so many bumps, i leave the type to B. Horror. My story's frightening. If played vividly on the big screen in your living room, it'd make your kids scream.. Fuck B-ratings.. My ditch is up there with splintered dreams. Not Freddy, but Parental Guardian should be present while i present these, pullin up plies to find treasures in the sewer, not TMNTs, but t.m.i., yes please.. I reek pain. My parents never taught me to spew werds. I try not to blame my makers, or my Maker, but Maker's Mark helps me ease pain. Restrained choices. Refrained from toyin' with addiction and stickin' to why my censorship always dubs over with my coyness- i love to cry. I cry for love. My blood went dry. I died from drugs. I'm produced from alcoholism, gambling, domestic violence, and whatever the freak else they fed me without my Hancock.  Eye re-quest for reboot, i need to rest_ my eyelids...
Get this free food ¤ while its hot 'cus i could die tomorrow, and you'll be reading this after finding me bleeding _or stiffed up in my cot. Or maybe i don't do it... Everyday struggle, from me to you. .I need this shit in my life, so my steam can hush to fluid. Stream with bliss.. Too much to lose, kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment